Boris D.Y. Bong
Boris Bong joined Chartwell Capital in 2015 and currently serves as Senior Advisor, overseeing the company’s finance, administrative, legal and compliance divisions. With over 15 years of Asia private equity experience, he broadens the Company’s perspective and scope on investment analysis and business development.
From 2012 to 2015, Boris served as Managing Director and a member of the Investment Committee at J.P. Morgan Asset Management’s Private Equity Group in Hong Kong. Prior to that, he was Managing Director and a member of the Investment Committee at Squadron Capital, a fund of private equity funds manager and subsidiary of the Search Investment Group. He also served as Associate Director at PPM Ventures, the private equity investment arm of Prudential Plc., in Hong Kong.
With a Master in Finance degree from the London Business School in the U.K. and a Master of Accounting degree from the University of Waterloo in Canada, Boris is a qualified Chartered Professional Accountant (Canada) and a Certified Public Accountant (U.S.).
- Joined Chartwell in 2015
- 15 years experience in Asian private equity
- Senior positions at J.P Morgan, Squadron Capital, PPM Venture and Prudential Plc., Hong Kong
- MFin, London Business School
- MAcc, University of Waterloo
- Chartered Professional Accountant (Canada)
- Certified Public Accountant (US)