Cyrus W. Ng
Cyrus joined Chartwell Capital in 2020 as Senior Investment Analyst, covering the healthcare and biotech sectors in Greater China. With over 10 years of sell-side experience, he has a wealth of experience in healthcare policy, drug development and possesses an in-depth knowledge of the industry, bringing important thematic analysis to the Chartwell team.
Prior to joining Chartwell, Cyrus was the sector leader at Jefferies, China Merchants Bank International and China Galaxy International. He also worked as an engineer for a medical equipment manufacturer before entering the finance industry.
Born and raised in Hong Kong, Cyrus received a Master of Science degree in Marketing from the Chinese University of Hong Kong and a Bachelor of Medical Engineering degree from the University of Hong Kong. A CFA® Charterholder, he is fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Joined Chartwell in 2020
- Over 10 years experience in investment banking
- Previous experience with Jefferies, China Merchants Bank
- M.Sc in Marketing, Chinese University of Hong Kong
- B.Eng in Medical Engineering, University of Hong Kong
- Chartered Financial Analyst