Edna L. Lam
Edna Lam joined Chartwell Capital in 2013 as Head of Legal and Compliance. She is responsible for ensuring and maintaining the Company’s compliance with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements. Prior to joining Chartwell, Edna worked at major law firms in Hong Kong, focusing on corporate finance and commercial matters, and gaining experience of handling complex transactions in various jurisdictions. Edna also worked at the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission as a regulator.
Admitted as a solicitor in Hong Kong in 2001, Edna obtained a Bachelor of Laws from the University of Hong Kong in 1998. She also received a Master of PRC Laws from the Renmin University of China in 2003.
- Joined Chartwell in 2013
- 15 years experience in legal and compliance
- Previous experience as a regulator at the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission
- Admitted as solicitor in Hong Kong in 2001
- LLB, University of Hong Kong
- Master of PRC Law, Renmin University of China